Aims and Purposes
The "Aims and Purposes" of this organization are as follows:
(1) To serve our country in peace; to build and maintain the welfare of our nations and Free Africa toward lasting prosperity and peace for all its inhabitants.
(2) To encourage, in keeping with policies of our governments, the establishment of a concrete plan to secure permanent international peace and to assist in the maintenance of international peace.
(3) To inspire in our membership a sense of responsibility and to develop leadership for the preservation of our free, democratic way of life.
(4) To help unify divergent groups in the overall interest of National and International Democracy and Peace.
(5) To train our youth to become purposeful citizens in a democracy with full knowledge of the responsibilities as well as the privileges of citizenship.
(6) To cooperate with all duly recognized existing democratic organizations in the
furtherance of the aims of providing assistance to those who are serving their fellow man.
(7) To ensure the orderly return of the veteran to civilian life by protecting the rights of individuals while the service member is still in uniform.
(8) To expedite and assist in the rehabilitation of veterans by maintaining employment services; sponsoring educational opportunities; providing counsel on insurance, housing, recreation, personal problems, hospitalization and veterans
(9) To act as a liaison agent between the citizens of Africa and the government.
(10) To provide an organization to encourage fellowship among all Internation-al Organizations who are serving in the interest of democracy in Africa and the Freedom.
(11) To keep the public forever reminded that our Nation's Veterans who have served or are serving in the Armed Forces of the Free Democratic Nations of Africa served to preserve peace, liberty and democracy for their nations.